Search This Blog

Sunday, December 5, 2021

Watch out for deals with wizards

 

I had told my friend Brendan that it was my dream to be a girl, a biological one that didn’t have to rely on surgery to make it happen. Brendan laughed and mentioned that he might be able to make it happen for me. I scoffed and said that unless he had a time machine or magic it would never happen…..mainly because neither exist. He said that while time machines don’t exist, magic certainly did.

“Well why don’t you prove it,” I said, rolling my eyes

“Oh I will” he replied coolly “ and let’s make a wager if I can turn you into a girl, “you will be my loyal girlfriend”

I agreed to his, figuring him to be full of bullshit….until I saw his hands glow a green color and I realized I was going to lose but become a girl

I immediately my body frame start to shrink as my hair turned black and grew until it was barely above my shoulders.  Two perky b cup breasts grew out of my chest before my waist caved in and my hips grew wider. My thighs became thick along with my ass which grew round and juicy. My face feminized and my voice became higher pitched as my dick and balls finally retreated into my body becoming a tight pussy in the process. I looked at myself in a mirror and saw myself for the first time, I was cute and beside myself with happiness.

“I can’t believe you did it,” I said, still in shock, “well a deal’s deal um I guess I’ll be your girlfriend then.”

“Well we’re not done yet,” he continued “ you see you’re also going to be my interpretation of a perfect girlfriend”

With that my height shot down even more until I reached a short height of five feet tall. My face then changed from Caucasian to display Asian ancestry.

“What the hell did you do….” I screamed before my voice changed “why you make me Asian girl” I covered my mouth at my new thick accent

“Well the deal was that you would be my girlfriend if I proved you wrong, and in such a deal in the magical world, that makes your change up to my interpretation. I’m into short Asian girls with cute accents and plump asses who have a thing for anal sex”

“Whaaaat i no rike that” I said trying to protest but it was no use. I soon found myself being carried to a couch by Brendan and lowered onto his cock as it penetrated my ass. I was forced to ride him for an hour as the loyal part of being his girlfriend kicked into effect. My best advice is, watch out for deals with wizards.

No comments:

Post a Comment