Search This Blog

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Tushy Inc revisited



hey guys this is a short continuation of my original tushy inc series. I would read the series before this

Hey guys , this is the ceo and owner  of tushy inc and its been a year since i took a permanent pill and married my wonderful husband (see the finale). We have seen great profits in the past year from our customers who have paid for tushy girls or took part in the experience themselves. However, lately due to the coronavirus we have seen our profits take a nosedive. We had to temporarily lay off our employees to prevent profit loss. We did find a loophole though that allowed us to keep working. With that, my husband ordered me to serve as the lone tushy girl for the company until the virus scare blows over, and its not like i can disobey him. So here i am getting fucked up my petite ass by the first of at least 20 people today. I cant imagine how i'll be able to keep this up ,but anything for the business. Feel free to schedule an appointment

No comments:

Post a Comment